ServSafe / WI Food Manager’s License

Every business that works in the kitchen must have a certified food manager on-hand anytime that they are producing.  In order to get that certification you must take and pass a course such as ServSafe.  We are lucky to have two groups in Wisconsin that offer the class on a monthly basis at multiple locations, Madison always being one of them.  They are the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the Tavern League of Wisconsin.  To find out more information about the classes offered, please click on one or both of the links below.

Wisconsin Restaurant Association

Tavern League of Wisconsin