Become a FEED Member
If you would like to use the FEED facility to start, maintain, or grow your food business there are a few things you will need to do.
Attend one of our Member Information sessions
Information sessions are held once a month by FEED staff. For a schedule see the Information sessions calendar. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request information or to let us know you are interested in attending a session.
Read the FEED Member Application Guide
There are two versions, one for casual members who will only use FEED for special projects or occasions, and a second for non-profits using FEED for work they are doing or for the individuals operating new or existing food businesses such as caterers, food carts, product developers, and those selling wholesale or to the public directly. Use the relevant link below to open the most recent application (PDF):
- FEED Kitchens Commercial Member Application for members selling food to the public.
- FEED Kitchens Casual Member Application for member doing cooking classes or preparing food that will not be sold and is not subject to licensing or inspection.
- (Download the .pdf, open with Adobe Acrobat, and fill in the fields, then save a copy and e-mail to FEED)
Complete the application to work in FEED
- Download and fill out or print the application that applies to your kitchen use.
- Fill out the form and attach any required paperwork.
- Read the FEED Member Handbook to learn the rules of the Kitchens.
Mail the application to:
1219 N. Sherman Avenue
Madison, WI 53704
or fax it to: 608-661-0064.
or e-mail to email@example.com if you wish.
FOR BUSINESS PLANNING AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Contact FEED Partner, the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation at http://www.wwbic.com
If you’re not sure you’re ready to use FEED, but want more information on how to develop your food business, click HERE to download a list of helpful business and food resources to help you get started.